Surrounded by the world’s third largest coral reef system, Turks and Caicos offers some incredibly heavenly places to visit to tourists. The sight of the endless blue crystal-clear water encircled by the spotlessly clean sandy beaches is a respite from the daily grind. If you are visiting this archipelago, you cannot afford to miss the landmark Turks and Caicos boat tours here. It is the most preferred way for tourists to take in the beauty of the marine ecology along with enjoying some memorable moments of peace and tranquillity. From simply lazing on the deck of the boat to experiencing some deep-sea fishing in Turks and Caicos, there are plenty of things that you can do, once in the midst of the turquoise blue ocean water.
Here are few things that your boat tour package will consist of:
- A full-day tour or a half-day tour is for the tourist to choose from.
- Glimpses of the clear, clean white beach and stoppage at numerous cays and islands on the way. There are more than 100 islands that the Turks and Caicos boat tours can take you to for exploration – if you love to discover new places along the sea, choose a tour that offers maximum halts at newer places.
- The chance to indulge in some cool enthralling water sports activities. Snorkelling is one of the most indulged water activities here with the Coral Reef acting as the perfect location beneath the sea to watch bright colours and marine organisms that you never knew existed before.
- Enjoy the warmth of the sun as you laze around on the cruise boat while taking in the beauty of nature amidst the rolling water and the distant beaches.
- A private barbeque lunch on a beach that you can call your own for a short period of time. Boat tours in Turks and Caicos serve elaborate luncheon that comprises of local delicacies and drinks accompanied with lively music in the background.
- Experience first-hand the joy of deep-sea fishing in Turks and Caicos. The fishing activities are best enjoyed at Parrot Cay, Pine Cay, Middle Caicos, East Caicos and North Caicos.
- Boats trips going up to Middle Caicos take you to the Middle Caicos Ocean Hole that is considered to be the biggest bluehole on this planet.
- On the Turks and Caicos boat tours, you can also stop to admire the fauna on the beach. One of the most popular and preferred sightings is that of the Rock Iguana, Turks and Caicos’ native animal. Even though it is on the endangered species list, the Little Water Cay has a considerable population of the animal living here.
- Along with other marine species, enjoy the experience of meeting the Southern brown Stingray, another species that is commonly seen around the Gibbs Cay.
- Boat tours in the evening are great to catch the sight of the green flash in the sea. The light is emitted by glow worms after their mating. This happens only after the full moon for which special Glow worm cruises are arranged.