Hyderabad, India has become one of the top cities for real estate investment for the developers as well as NRI investors in the last 5 years. Hyderabad is the capital of the newly formed state Telangana after its separation from Andhra Pradesh. The rise in social and commercial infrastructure in the state is somewhat the result of rapid industrialization and development of the IT hub also known as Cyberabad, India.
This has resulted in the migration of a lot of job seekers from various semi-urban and rural towns and cities to grasp the opportunity that has developed here. This development also resulted in the need for living space and gave rise to vehemently increasing real estate value of Hyderabad and its adjoining areas.
I have been an NRI from Dubai and have been investing in the real estate market of India for the last 5 years and have explored some very important facets of real estate investment in Hyderabad. For the last 3 years, the real estate prices in Hyderabad have astonishingly increased for flats and apartments. This has a drastic effect on the sale of flats in Hyderabad, India. This has led to an increase in the sale of flats for rent in hyderabad.
The reason behind the increase in the sale of resale flats in Hyderabad, India?
There are a lot of resale flats in Hyderabad which are being sold by the investors who want to cash out of the market due to the increasing prices. This is one of the biggest reasons why resale flats in Hyderabad are being preferred nowadays in Hyderabad. Some of the other reasons are:
- Hyderabad real estate prices have increased to such an extent that most people as well as NRI’s are a little confused about their investment and therefore are preferring resale flats in Hyderabad which have become way cheaper.
- Most of the resale flats in Hyderabad are either investor property which they are selling at cheaper rates to cash out from their investment or are properties of owners working in movable jobs who need to sell their flats and move on to a new city for better opportunities.
- There are non-availability of new housing projects in major areas of the city which have a good commute and better social infrastructure. Therefore in such places when an owner lists their resale flats in Hyderabad it gets sold very quickly.
- Resale flats in Hyderabad are easily available to move in which is not the case in under-construction flats and therefore it sells much quicker.
The NRI investors who had priory invested in a property is selling their property at marginal rates due to stagnation of real estate prices, this has led to the increase in the sale of resale flats in Hyderabad. Increase in demand for Villas in Hyderabad, India among the NRI’s.
Hyderabad, India has a surge in NRI investors in real estate as well as many NRI entrepreneurs who have decided to set up their business, especially in the IT sector in Hyderabad. This has led to an increase in the sale of. Thereare top developers from all over India, who have invested in villas in Hyderabad. Gated community villas in Hyderabad have recently beenin demand, which is a modern approach to the gated community apartments that already existed before. Some of the top reasons for the increase in NRI real estate investment in flats for sale in miyapur gated community villas in Hyderabad are:
- The change in the lifestyle and standard of living of the modern NRI’s and people in the city of Hyderabad has popularized the concept of living in luxury gated villas in Hyderabad.
- The safety of one’s family is one prime reason for NRIs or people living in Hyderabad to invest in gated community villas in Hyderabad. As in such a metropolitan most of the time, working parents are at work, advanced security systems and security protocols help people to lead a peaceful and stress-free life.
- The gated community villas in Hyderabad provide the NRI’s and upper class rich of Hyderabad, the perfect combination of privacy as well as socialization because of living in a community of several villas that have their own massive space for gardens and privacy.
- These villas in Hyderabad have all the modern and advanced amenities that money can buy which is preferred by NRI’s as they have been used to such amenities in the advanced countries they used to live.
- Finally, the villas in Hyderabad provide a good investment for NRI’s as they provide a high return on investments due to their high demand.
I have been very blessed that I could provide you all this information and more due to the help I have received from the best real estate website that I was introduced to a year back known as housing.com. This website has been really helpful in providing me with all the information regarding villas in Hyderabad or resale flats in Hyderabad which had helped me greatly in my investment. We NRI’s are generally skeptical about investing in Indian metropolitans due to the news we hear about frauds and scams happening in real estate, but Housing.com provided me with features that have helped me to boost confidence in my investments in Hyderabad. Some of the advantages of the website are:
- Housing.com has filters that provide listings of properties that are RERA compliant which is a regulation of the Indian government that protects against frauds and scams.
- Housing.com has filters where one can search for resale flats in Hyderabad directly from owners and developers while bypassing the middlemen and brokers completely. But this feature not only works for flats but all kinds of properties like independent houses, apartments, penthouse, duplex, villas and more
- Housing.com also provides its users with search properties for rent or could even rent out their properties without the help or involvement of brokers.
There are many other amazing features of the website Housing.com which is the best website for real estate investment searches in Hyderabad, India as well as many other cities in India.